DATA PROTECTION HEALTH-CHECKS
WHY IS A DATA PROTECTION HEALTH CHECK IMPORTANT?
GDPR, OTHER REGULATIONS AND DATA PROTECTION BEST PRACTICES ARE NOT ONE TIME OPERATIONS. THEY AREN’T SET AND FORGET THEY ARE ON-GOING, LIVING PROJECTS THAT REQUIRE CONSTANT ATTENTION AND MAINTENANCE.
The GDPR Compliance Consultancy is here to assist you with this challenge. We provide a comprehensive Data Protection and GDPR Health Check. The check is to provide an objective assessment of your organisation’s current data protection posture.
The Data Protection and GDPR Health Check is a business critical tool. It is designed to identify how your organisation stands in relation to data protection legislation. The health check also provides a clear view of your data security posture.
The services includes assessment of:
- Data processing in relation to the 6 Principles of GDPR
- Privacy notices and DSAR processes
- Policies and documentation in force in your business
- Processes in relation to the eight ‘rights’ of data subjects
- Technical data security capabilities
- relationships with data processors and suitable contracts
- Staff training, testing and awareness
- Incident Response, Breach reporting and Breach Severity Assessment
We provide an in-depth analysis of your current data protection documentation, policies and processes. We examine the work from interviews and team workshops to ensure complaint behaviour. Consequently, our Data Protection and GDPR Health Check will identify the highest impact and risk areas. We will offer you detailed guidance to achieve a robust program of data protection and regulatory compliance. Therefore, we will deliver peace of mind to you and your business.
Being GDPR compliant is better than receiving a GDPR complaint. It is important that all the work carried out in the past remains relevant and is part of the culture of the company. But, how do you know if the is the case?
How can we help?
Please call us on 03333 22 1011 between 8am and 6pm from Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can contact us below.